Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in securing their rides this seems like it has potential. Does anyone have experience with it?
http://www.robertsprod.com/

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
:eek: At first I thought this was some twisted system for storing/transporting bikes on their side. Took me a while to realize it was just a demo of the chock/rail strength.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Pete Vee Rod said:
Well that`s just great, something else to wheel your bike away on !!
No... I looked at the site - this is a latch for a trailer or truck bed - the bike on its side is just to demo the strength of the system - it is NOT a dolly or some such thing. This is the pic from their site:

·
Formerly BobK
647 Posts
I saw this system or one similar at bike week this year and I'm not sure I would want the frame of my bike held down like that where it wil take all the bumps and dips in the road. I use and love the Condor system that holds the wheel and allows the rest of the bike to use the suspension to soak up all the road shocks. I have never seen any car hauler or professional bike hauler hold the vehicle from the frame.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I truly did not mean to confuse anyone. I just figured it was eye-catching.

·
Nucking Futs
1,109 Posts
Holy hang-time, Batman!:eek:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Qwk Rod said:
I saw this system or one similar at bike week this year and I'm not sure I would want the frame of my bike held down like that where it wil take all the bumps and dips in the road. I use and love the Condor system that holds the wheel and allows the rest of the bike to use the suspension to soak up all the road shocks. I have never seen any car hauler or professional bike hauler hold the vehicle from the frame.
I totally agree, you cant beat the Condor for storing and or hauling your "V". Its so easy a Caveman can do it, plus its $150.00 bucks cheaper than this system.:notworth:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts