Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day!
I'll be there in Sydney from the 15th - 26th, and was looking to rent a V-rod for the 25th. the HD Fly and ride does 2-day minimums and only has ultras. Does anyone know if someone else rents vrods on a day rate down there?
I'm thinking about doing sydney throught kangaroo valley to Jarvis bay, then back to Sydney.
Anyone game? }:)

I don't know if the place in the Rocks rents vrods or not...

Let me know if anyone wants to ride or just meet up. }:)

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff

·
VROD JUNKIE
1,390 Posts
Id just try a couple dealers down there. I am sure they will do bike hire.

Google or Yellow pages is your friend.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no worries, thanks! };-)

Should I bring my leathers or my mesh at this time of year? }:)

Thanks again,

-Gumbysbuff

·
brett
9,338 Posts
if it were me id deffinatly bring something warmer than mesh ,i know its colder down here in melbourne ,and im a skinny wimp but i will wearing thermals for another 2 months ,lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if it were me id deffinatly bring something warmer than mesh ,i know its colder down here in melbourne ,and im a skinny wimp but i will wearing thermals for another 2 months ,lol
Yeah, I'll bring my leathers and my hoodie just incase (along with my rain gear of course). };-)

Thanks, Mate!

**Oh yeah... forgot to ask.. should I leave my colors at home, I have heard (hearsay) that the MCs around there don't like anyone else wearing colors (including H.O.G and MMs).:chair::bash::chainsaw:
Anyone know if that's true?**

Thanks again,

-Gumbysbuff

·
brett
9,338 Posts
no idea ,but i would say yes to leaving the colors at home ,if the other mc clubs dont like them, the cops certainly dont , maybe shoot a member called grog ,nightroddrew or shed a pm and ask them,they me be able to help u out with that sort of info

·
Registered
362 Posts
Not too sure about Aussie club reactions, though I don't see why there would be a problem, but if you want to avoid being constantly stopped and questioned by cops, think hard about flying ya colors. But then again, it's supposed to be a free country!

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Do The clubies even ride bikes anymore?

·
Grog
144 Posts
Stay under the radar....my two cents.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts