Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Interested in a Progressive Suspension Group Buy Updates

I'll find out what kind of pricing I get and how many we need. We can mix and match the 440's, 418's and the 412's. Also if you want the fork lowering kit we can do that too. PM me for more info.

· Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Shocks will be in June 2nd

I will try to ship out everything in one day to all who have paid. Anyone with special instructions PM me. Anyone else PM if you want them, I'll try to work a good price for you. It will still beat anyone elses price no matter what.

· Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I picked them up late today, all shipping is over for the day. I will however ship out tomorrow for Riverrattcom to get it to you by early next week. This is how it breaks down, I got 4 sets of 440's in, Riverrattcom, Saleen146, MAX, and Badrod. Fork lowering kits in for GLZ, ME, and VRod4Play. Still out are FMNorman adn Deagleus I expect them next week. These were late orders and weren't filled first. Cah you believe mine didn't come in, bastards.

· Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
When I put on my Progressive's my bike was slammed. It looked so good and rode even better. The quality that goes into them is unsurrpassed. Plus there is too much chrome on the stock shocks and they suck anyway. The bike handles like a champ with the progressives.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.