Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Interested in a Progressive Suspension Group Buy Updates

I'll find out what kind of pricing I get and how many we need. We can mix and match the 440's, 418's and the 412's. Also if you want the fork lowering kit we can do that too. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I would be interested if the price is right. I'm not interested in lowering, just better rebound and compression dampening.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2ToneAnniversary said:
I would be interested if the price is right. I'm not interested in lowering, just better rebound and compression dampening.
I'll have all prices listed tomorrow

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
saleen146 said:
I would be interested...are the 440's the best way to go?
Seems to me they are, its a very advanced suspension. Edelbrock developed the system, Progressive refined it for the V-rods.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
methyman said:
Im interested in the shocks to lower my bike 1 inch in the rear and for my weight.

Later

Matthew
265lbs and 170lbs for your passenger, I got it. I was going to say in another thread to try the South Beach diet. :hidesbeh:

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
My $.02 worth...

I've had my 440's for a few months now and love them. I originally got them to lower the bike - the better ride was a bonus! You will like the ride much better than the stock shocks.

The only think I didn't like about them was the polished aluminum uppers and lowers (covers) - everything else on the bike is chrome! But they were easily chromed and look great chromed.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Progressive Group Buy

I'm in as long as my bike stays as low as it does with the 11.75" Skullman shocks I have installed now and as long as I can get them "all" chromed or polished. I looked at their site and I can't live with the black ends or the black center piece. Jeff

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All interested Parties PM me for pricing.

I have the prices now just PM me and I'll get them to you. 10 is the magic number.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time and Money

OK lets give it til May 10, we need 10 confirmed. Prices as follows 440's $389.95, 418's $359.95 412's $189.95. Lets get some confirmations.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Can you get the 440's in ALL Chrome?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts