Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
its safe to surf
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like it is going to be a great day to ride here at the Dfw area.. anyone up for ride??
i know it's late minute but what a heck.... open to any place to meet ...
i was thinking about meeting at the allen store and take the back roads to Mckinney and do luunch....

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. We could shoot up highway 5 to either the airport or 380 and then head out from there. I hadn't seen the weather report yet it was warm today but rained for the better part of the day here in Plano.

Max

·
its safe to surf
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max,

no rain and the temps in the high 60's... I'm going for a ride in any case.. what time works for you??

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Damn. And here I am in Anaheim. Have a coke for me Max, the rest of you guys can have a beer.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Anytime works for me but I'll have to check and see what Jeannie's schedule is to see if she will get to tag along.

·
its safe to surf
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anytime after 11am works for me... i need to run by my carwash for a few mintues and have nothing else for the rest of day.... lets say noon for now.. will that work? also i just sopke to a buddy of mine he is going to join us on his bike(dyna)...

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Noon sounds good to me, that will give things time to dry up a little before then.

Max

·
its safe to surf
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Max,

Great ride and to good to meet in person... we need to get 10 v-rods next time :laugh: we found a great place to eat at downtown celina today...

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
It was nice to meet you David and that is a nice little restaurant. I do agree with a little planning we might be able to get a crowd of V-Rods together.

Max

1 - 11 of 11 Posts