Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
I have , he has been super busy at work plus he told me he has over 600 non spam emails to go through . I bet he isnt getting to the pms too fast because of it , I think he will but mine took forever

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have , he has been super busy at work plus he told me he has over 600 non spam emails to go through . I bet he isnt getting to the pms too fast because of it , I think he will but mine took forever
Ta - Pondo if you read this could you contact me?
If you remember I paid up front mid june and in return you were going bump my covers to the front of the line right after the MWT awards are cut....

Cheers
Steve

·
Usually Clueless
373 Posts
I have been trying for over a year to get him to cut me some covers. Offered to pay up front..... I get a response from time to time but nothing from him recently.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
heard from him on some fork covers the other day.. he'll get around to ya'll.. just busy i bet

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ha! That's pretty funny!!! Guy makes a product everyone wants but doesn't make any money at it. He needs to charge more. Either he'd make some money and it would be worth his while or the orders would go down. Either the problem would be solved. I bet people would pay more.

Now before all Pondo's buds jump on me....I know he's a great guy and had some problems. That's why I didn't try to order anything from him yet. I'm not that patient so I figured I'd wait until his head was above water before I added to the load.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
do we really need to dive back into this?

·
Dean
775 Posts
I don't know the guy...and I am not familiar with his circumstances.

What I do know is that he posted a thread a couple of months ago http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139754 indicating that he had an unexpected expense...and needed to sell his product.

I offered to buy his product.....and never heard back. I did not badger him with emails or PMs.

It is simple...he offered to sell....I offered to buy and there has been no reponse.

·
Dean
775 Posts
Best thing would be to call?
Nah....not for me anyway. I only wanted $7.00 valve stem caps. I have taken my business elsewhere.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
yep...he needs to raise his prices to cut demand. I know this from experience...that one-man shops that offer high-demand stuff can get in WAY over their heads. There's no issue here except time to make parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts