Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a good quality photo or pic of a 2 tone deep cobalt and pewter 07 vrscaw stock standard

thanks brett

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn so close yet so far ,it dosnt have the stock exhausts system ,grrrr and that pic would have been perfect,thanks for trying

·
kelrushNZ
122 Posts
SDC11292.jpg
anyone have a good quality photo or pic of a 2 tone deep cobalt and pewter 07 vrscaw stock standard

thanks brett
hope that attachment works and this is right colour, I have better pic's but would be better to send via e mail, there is 1 photo of my aw in my gallery this is the ad that made me want to buy it (and the price)

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Check my gallery. Some pics of my 06 A model there. Hope it's what you need, Skip

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kelrush that is perfect ,,pming u my email thankss heqps

thanks also taxi but that one is slightly different to 07 ,and the rims are certainly different ,but thanks anyway

·
kelrushNZ
122 Posts
will send some now mate, will send 2 at a time otherwise will take forever to down load, sorry about background on some of them, One photo is from rear and reminded me of why my bike is getting new rear fender as i write

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
u got any more ,i like the first shot ,cos that what i want a side shot ,but need the whole bike in the pic ,that would have been perfect ,but u chopped the dogs ass off , in the shot u sent,,thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts