Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a akrapovic exhaust and put it on my bike . Having issues using the map from the power vision. the bike has idle surge and slot of decel popping. Been working with dyno jet and got it to idle better but it’s taken way too long to deal with. Does anyone have a map I can try out ? Akrapovic exhaust with k&n filter? Thanks

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I got a akrapovic exhaust and put it on my bike . Having issues using the map from the power vision. the bike has idle surge and slot of decel popping. Been working with dyno jet and got it to idle better but it’s taken way too long to deal with. Does anyone have a map I can try out ? Akrapovic exhaust with k&n filter? Thanks
Are you running the PV1 or Target Tune? Have you done any autotune runs yet?
Ron

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what you mean by that . I set it up with the map for the exhaust. Turn on the auto tune and ran a log. Not sure if there was anything els
To do. Bike runs decent just issue with idle and del cel pop like crazy . It’s driving me nuts I’m ready to trade the bike in ?

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Not sure what you mean by that . I set it up with the map for the exhaust. Turn on the auto tune and ran a log. Not sure if there was anything els
To do. Bike runs decent just issue with idle and del cel pop like crazy . It’s driving me nuts I’m ready to trade the bike in ?
PV needs to be configured as does the cal for tuning. Not sure what all you've done. Also if basic autotune is what you plan on using, the base cal will likely need a clb change to reflect the basic default of 700 for best results after the basic autotune. The adaptive learn should also be disabled in the base cal or it will not be stable over time. I've not had a chance to tune my new Akro yet but it ran quite good on my current ST tune. I can give you that to try until you sort out some of this tuning crap. Pm me your email.
Ron

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Ok thanks
Ok, so now I'm curious as to what the cal looks like they sent you. Can you send it to me, as well as the last log you did while autotuning it? Will get you sorted out somehow. By the way, if it asks you to scale or cap, never choose scale. There's a glitch in the software where if it sees 127 cells anywhere in the cal it will ask you scale. It will never stop asking you and the next thing you know you got a 500ci engine. Ignore the request to scale or change all 127 cells in the cal to 120. If they show up in actual used areas of the cal, then and only then is it important. Keep that in mind for later.
Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts