Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but nothing came up.

0-60 and 1/4 mile with 30T, Harley Flash, 16 guage double barrells.

I know it all depends on the rider but averages I guess.

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
pretty damn fast, I'll tell ya. I can almost get there in first.

·
Dr. Laser Guy
997 Posts
3.9 but...

Bud4ya said:
I searched but nothing came up.

0-60 and 1/4 mile with 30T, Harley Flash, 16 guage double barrells.

I know it all depends on the rider but averages I guess.
3.9s is my best but I launch gently since I can't stand to leave my expensive rubber behind on the pavement. I measure it with my V-gauge which usually shows that I'm in second gear as I cross 60mph. Certainly lose some time shifting. More details of how I measure it here:

http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17066

190lbs, 30T, SE stock-look slip-ons, SE air filter, HD flash.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
When I had my 30T I could hit 60mph in first gear no sweat.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks did realize the Rod could do 0-60 mph in the 3 second range with just pipes and a download

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Yep, the best I pulled was 3.7sec 0-60mph. How do I know???? Because my ole' lady's 60' times were 60 mph @ 3.8 sec in my mustang at the track( no N20 or slicks mind you) and I can woop her by a bike length on the street :guns I know not too impressive betting up on you wife, but we both enjoy racing and I only have one V-Rod.... So she gets to race the Stang and I get to ride.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Yep that is it.. Now my GT is not stock, no where near it. Thank God it's paid for!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
fehrc said:
And you let you're wife drive it! :eek: LOL

Just kidding ;)

I'm affraid so my V-Rod brother.. She can drive.. A hell of a lot better then me, and I'm not too affraid to admit it. It's kinda cool when people come up to me after a race and ask me what I have in the car, I just smile and say.... My Wife!

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Biker Bill said:
I'm affraid so my V-Rod brother.. She can drive.. A hell of a lot better then me, and I'm not too affraid to admit it. It's kinda cool when people come up to me after a race and ask me what I have in the car, I just smile and say.... My Wife!
That's cool :thumb:

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Biker Bill said:
That IS cool!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts