Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE GOING TO BIKETOBERFEST @ DAYTONA THIS WEEKEND??? I AM :dance:!!!

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
I'm leaving tomorrow for the White Eagle Campground, 6 miles north of Destination Daytona on US1.

I'll be there through Sunday. Come by the dyno and ask for me.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm leaving tomorrow for the White Eagle Campground, 6 miles north of Destination Daytona on US1.

I'll be there through Sunday. Come by the dyno and ask for me.
So are you running the dyno?

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
So are you running the dyno?
No sir, I don't know enough to run it yet. I'm helping my friend Rick, who owns the dyno, by watching it several times a day so that he can take his breaks and enjoy the event a little too.

If someone comes up for a dyno pull when Rick isn't there, I call him or just tell them when he'll return.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Because of humps and bumps of life,I might just ride over one of the 3 days,if at all.
Since it's inception,I think this is the first BF I won't stay a few days.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, from the 1,000's of bikes that where there maybe I saw 15
V-rods in total, I think it didn't even reached that number...

If I where to point any one in special from the ones I saw, only a very nice candy apple with lots of chrome, an elegant 105th Anniv riden by a girl on Main Street and a yellow bagger at Iron Horse saloon on Friday, maybe even from members of this forum... Most of them Night Rods. Makes me feel even more blessed of having our awesome, highly neglected and seriously underrated machines! Totally neglected by custom builder shops, aftermarket parts enterprises and even by HD, nothing we already didn't knew.... No wonder people keep staring like dumbs when they see one down the street!

Big hug to all of you guys!!! :grouphug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts