Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am now wondering how much involvment HD may actually have in this show, since in the past they have been reluctant to have their product in any kind of tv/movie.

SAMCRO: Appear to ride primarily dyna series bikes

Grim Bastards: appear to be primarily touring bikes.

Now SAMBEL (Belfast): VRSC, interesting that they chose VRSC as the V is the better selling HD in Europe.

Me thinks something going on here.... beyond creative product placement

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
all the bikes for the cast are purchased & built by Eagle's Nest HD in Lathrop, CA. Lathrop, CA is 20 miles away from where "Charming" would be if it existed. According to the details given about Charming's location, it would be where the actual town of Morada is.

·
So. Cal. Cruzin'
101 Posts
The creator of the show did an interview in one of the mags i cant remember if it was American Iron or Hog Tails stating that if he was to ride it would ba a VROD quoted "that is one damn nice bike" this was two seasons ago so I am wondering what took them so long to add the VROD to the show!

·
So. Cal. Cruzin'
101 Posts
I know they filmed a few episodes here in socal ie: the last episode when they where at the BBQ in the park to "take care of a problem" that park was in Thousand Oaks California and when they dropped off Gemma's Dad at the old folks home that was fillmed in Simi Valley Ca. so I am guessing the belfast location is done in the studio back lot in hollywood! Just my two cent if it means anything!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Don't forget to mention the number of hd commercials. I guess it makes sense from a marketing perspective.

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Why would they market the VRod if HD was killing the line as so many of the worry warts are saying on this forum????

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Why would they market the VRod if HD was killing the line as so many of the worry warts are saying on this forum????
the sky is falling the sky is falling....:rofl:

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
I was waiting for someone to jump up and down on that one....

·
Registered
821 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. If that were the case, one would think they'd advertise more geezer glides and other shiny bikes.

·
Flat Broke
285 Posts
Well considering the V is in the Green Hornet as well, maybe they are trying to push it a little more. The bike is more popular over seas anyway though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Would have been cool to have a seen where he was hustling money on some quick street drag races and blowing the doors off all the other bikes.

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts
Can anyone tell me why I can even watch episodes online just because I live in Canada?? :S
I don'tnow why, but please post the link

1 - 20 of 24 Posts