Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have a boss noss kit with the BN piggy back fueler.

i was talking to boss noss this afternoon and they said you can convert this kit wet.

All that is needed is to send in your smart box, its re-worked and you tap in to your fuel tank. the BN fueler is no longer needed. so all you have is a line from the N2O tank and a line form your gas tank that is plumbed into your stacks. they told me that the gas valve is pre jetted for what ever shot your running.

has anyone tried this set up yet.

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya drilling into the tank is required but a personally i feel safer with a wet kit rather than a dry kit.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
ya drilling into the tank is required but a personally i feel safer with a wet kit rather than a dry kit.
i wonder if the fuel could be supplied without drilling the tank.. i believe a siphon tube through a custom gas cap could be used and you wouldn`t need to drill the fuel tank.. or if you can find room for it an auxiliary fuel tank could be used.. a seperate fuel tank would allow you to run a high octane race gas with the nitrous.. that would be a big help keeping the motor together... the auxiliary tank wouldn`t need to be very big.. just enough to supply the fuel needed for the nitrous bottle,, refill the aux tank the same time you change no2 bottle..

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
I might have a turbo for sale...LOL

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much gas would be used with a bottle of N2O. i wonder a half gallon or mayba a few gallons? if the system was sat up right with a proper shape and setup of the container i bet it could fit in the air box?

the only problem with the siphon idea is that it would have to be a full tank of gas in order to make me feel safe to run. onec the siphon sucks air that would cause major damage on the engine

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts