Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

This is my first post, despite having used this forum to research so many various topics since I bought my VRSCD in 2006.

I'm interested in meeting fellow 'Rodders who have actually run a timed 440 (it's always yardage for a rifleman) at Spokane County Raceway in Washington STATE.

FYI, in 2009 I added both a 26-tooth steel pulley (awesome) and a 30-shot of nitrous, courtesy of Boss Noss (awesomer), so I'm extremely curious as to what I can run. But I've never been to any drag race, and know no other 'Rodders in the I.E.

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated, and we'll go from there. Thanks for reading...

·
Noel
4,579 Posts
If you've never raced then go during a weekend points race, meet & introduce yourself to the dedicated (motorcycle) racers who run in the program, they are always willing to get new blood into the sport. Explore you might find a VRODER if your lucky, otherwise, figure out the particulars of that track and safety hear you will need, then take a crack at it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know this is a REALLY old post but I was out there this weekend (SEPT 23, 24th 2018) had a great time and met some great people racing their bikes. I was the only one on a V-rod. 2007 VRSCAW with stock 1130 motor, CFR pipe and some sort of tune but not sure who did it. Ran a best of 11.90 with 1.840 60' times. I know its a long shot but if you are still in the area and have the bike id like to chat. been thinking about nitrous myself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts