Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help!

Over the weekend of 18th-19th September I’ll be taking part in a charity fundraising event in support of the Yorkshire Air Ambulance. I am ditching the R for the wekend and planning to ride a fleet of monkey bikes the length and breadth of Yorkshire over two days, stopping off at various bike-related companies along the way who’ve all signed up to support the excellent cause we’re raising money for.

Why Yorkshire Air Ambulance?

This is about saving lives. If you’ve seen any of the BBC’s Helicopter Heroes (Series 4 has just started airing weekday mornings at 9.15 on BBC1), you’ll already have some idea of what an amazing job they do for seriously injured people across Yorkshire and beyond - people who would often have died without their help. It costs over £7000 a day to keep the YAA’s helicopters flying – so they need all the help they can get with fundraising.

That’s where you come in!

Between us we are hoping to raise at least £10,000 in sponsorship – and we won’t do that unless we all play an active role in signing up sponsors for our event. We’re not asking for huge sums. Every little helps. But please give something if you can. Don’t make us drive round Yorkshire on dinky little motorcycles for nothing!

Please visit http://www.justgiving.com/monkeymoviestars for further details or to make a donation online. Please mention me if you donate so i can see how much i raise through the group site.

Big thank you to anyone that helps

Mac

1 - 1 of 1 Posts