Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add a little height to my bars and want to see what the v-mod cvo bars look like on the bike if anybody has them can you please post a picture of the bike with them on thanks.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Really? nobody on here has those bars
I know and sorry for the blunt reply... but more than the look I think you should worry about the maneuvrability (or however that is spelled, LOL!) after installing these handlebars.... Just my opinion, maybe they look damn nice and I'm talking :bs: , but I really think it will be kind of hard to steer with those bars.. :hidesbeh:

Attachments

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
BTW, your bike is the most beautiful V-Rod model ever made, I guess you know that, but just in case! :sinister: :thumb:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the long delay in response but i have been busy and thanks for the compliment. i have seen the mods you have done to your bike in i have to say very nice. i am just looking for some height to my bars and wanted to see how much of a rise those bars actually gave.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Thanks too! Last time I checked they had other bars offered for the CVO riser, not sure if the Z bars are still availble from them?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have seen the bars that lux has and those are close but not it. these bars have more of a rise to them then the the z bars he has. plus these are 1-1/4" bars for the CVO riser. Thanks for the suggestion though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts