Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the Performance section also. I'm looking to buy either a Bub7 2-1 or a Toxic Turbine. I'm looking to buy everything I need from one person/company. This would include Fuel Pak, Brackets, gaskets, etc. etc. I would like the Fuel Pak to already be programmed so I don't need to screw around with it. Can anybody on the board fulfill this request?

I've heard Sharky and OhioRod?? Anybody interested just Send me a PM with the info. Thanks

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
I posted this in the Performance section also. I'm looking to buy either a Bub7 2-1 or a Toxic Turbine. I'm looking to buy everything I need from one person/company. This would include Fuel Pak, Brackets, gaskets, etc. etc. I would like the Fuel Pak to already be programmed so I don't need to screw around with it. Can anybody on the board fulfill this request?

I've heard Sharky and OhioRod?? Anybody interested just Send me a PM with the info. Thanks
Try the classifieds before they burn you at the stake.

·
Slow
77 Posts
With regards to the Toxic, just call Scott at Toxic directly. He will negotiate the price for a package deal and set you up with tuner and all. I ordered my V-Lux pipes, ceramic coated, with coated head shields and PCV preloaded with tune for $1225 shipped. Saved me a bit of coin by getting him on the phone and it's all coming ready to install.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With regards to the Toxic, just call Scott at Toxic directly. He will negotiate the price for a package deal and set you up with tuner and all. I ordered my V-Lux pipes, ceramic coated, with coated head shields and PCV preloaded with tune for $1225 shipped. Saved me a bit of coin by getting him on the phone and it's all coming ready to install.

Took your advice and gave Scott a call today. He seems like a decent guy. I asked him 100 different questions which he answered very thoroughly. I decided on a set of Big Rig ceramic coated pipes with black heat shields. I also ordered the Tuner which he said he would set-up. I'll keep everybody in the loop about the install and fit and finish.

·
Captain DeadPool
660 Posts
I ran the big rigs on my last DX...I promise that with out the baffles in them....thats the loudest MF-ing exhaust i have ever heard on a V-ROD....I LOVED IT....i went with a 2-1 for the performance on the new DX....also i think the big rigs are one of the best looking sets for a V-Rod....but like every other exhaust, they will scrape in a hard lean....I havent scraped a turbo yet....

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Just be careful with them. Several have broke and their warranty is not too good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just be careful with them. Several have broke and their warranty is not too good.
Thanks for the heads up. Its hard to believe that Scott wouldn't help out if something went bad. What actually ended up selling me on the pipes was the Feed Back rating Scott has on Ebay. You don't get good Feed Back selling junk or not taking care of customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts