Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting rid of my CFR FUELER and going with a SERT. it only has been used for 500 miles. Make an offer or send me a message.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't want to be nosy but why are u switching? I'm going to go with a CFR exhaust and I dont know alot about the fuelers. I just want to pick your brain a little.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well... from what I can gather from reading other threads on the subject you cando alot more with a race tuner and dial it right in, the CFR seems to be limited to what you can do. I tweaked with mine and it seems just as I get it where I want it in one spot it screws up another spot. Dont get me wrong though the bike runs great just want it to be strong in all areas. I'm 100% sure its operator error though LOL.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
If you're not all that interested in seriously getting into engine mods and are just looking for a good basic tuner, the CFR Fueler is great. I had mine tweaked perfect and got really good results with it.

I've since switched to the SERT and put a set of Thunder Monster baffles in along with the cone and my HP & TQ had gone down. That being said, the curver is stronger and we're still working on the AFR situation, but that's just an example of how complicated the SERTs can get. The Fueler is a great plug & take 5-minutes to fine tune & play device.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts