Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine who's a fellow Forum member here ( Carlos ) just sent me this. Anybody from Michigan have any suggestions on how to get this guy to do the right thing, or any recourse that he can take to either get his money back or the bike that he paid for?

Pat, I am dealing with the guy in Michigan and to date he has had $27,350 of my money since March 2010. I have tried everything and I mean everything to get him to cooperate but still has not sent me anything. Asked him to send the stock 2009 Hayabusa and the parts I ordered separate and I will assemble. Still nothing. Has not returned a phone call in 6 months, will not answer my phone calls when I call him. If I send him a dozen or more emails he may send a pipe dream email about something going to happen 3 months from now.

For your information his name is Jack McCoy and his partner in crime is Autumn Grauman. Their companies are rccsportbike, M43 Powersports, TheBusaKing. They are located in Grand Ledge Michigan.

He was an employee of Full Throttle Motorsports when I first contacted him and now that company has an infringement lawsuit against him.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Sorry Pat... never heard of the guy but I'm not into crotch rockets...

Maybe a field trip will be required for the D-Town crew.... Grand ledge is pretty close to Lansing.

HH

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bill / Sharkey, a fellow Forum member ( Bad Attitude ) who's son is a Lawyer has contacted me. He resides in MI and hopefully can provide some assistance to Carl.

More to follow as things move along.

Hopefully everything works out for him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts