Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so throw your name in the hat here - maybe we can toss a lunch together at DJ's deck or somewhere else if enough V Rodders are interested - (y):cool:

·
Registered
673 Posts
I’ll be down there for thanksgiving…. Probably bring the bike and leave it there till Daytona next spring. Good excuse to go there too!

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Biketoberfest's this weekend Ceigenberger ! - caught me by surprise too - I've been renovating the house time so time flies but yea riding is great from Biketoberfest to Bike Week, and more but let me know we'll go for a putt putt on the R Models !! (y):cool:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yeh can’t make the road trip this weekend…. But I’ll be there around thanksgiving. And since I have a place to leave the bike, well hell, better than storing it up here for the winter right? 😎
I’ll message you with dates when it gets closer

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely let me know ! I'll probably be in Clearwater Thanksgiving weekend but we've got a floating date road trip from ORL to St. Pete coming up including up the wild Skyway bridge ride into the height of Tampa Bay and down into the St. Pete boardwalk area for the best sunset on the east coast, hotel over nite & visit O.C. Choppers' new place the next day then return to ORL. But day trips also can happen if you don't want all that - big fun just let me know ! (y) :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts