Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any inside info on when the PCIII will be available for the '08s? The only thing I could get out of them is that they were trying to find a '08 bike and to keep watching their site. I would really like to put on my Tabs and K&N filter.

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
I hear the TFI is available for 08s...and IMO this is all you need,and save some bucks compared to PC3.

Dan

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read up on the TFI and it looks like what I need. I do hate to get rid of the O2 though but I could always get something else later. My question though is how do you know how to adjust it without a wideband or dyno?

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Paul DX said:
I read up on the TFI and it looks like what I need. I do hate to get rid of the O2 though but I could always get something else later. My question though is how do you know how to adjust it without a wideband or dyno?

Paul...there are many great members here on the site that run same setups...you can ask them how they are setup....also,when you purchase the TFI you will tell them what you are using and they can help.

also,from what i understand you cant HURT anything with these type boxes....being that that ONLY CAN RICHEN the original bikes setup....so,if what i hear is correct,then you wont be leaning anything ever and you will be able to play with settings at low,mid and top end by seeing how it runs as you adjust a setting little by little....

lots of info on this site,many know alot more then I...but IMO this is what Ill be using for my DX....ill probably start by modding stock pipes(baffle remove) but will eventually end up with a thunderhdr....so,it will be nice to tweak it as I need it.

Dan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jamie at Fuel Moto installed one on my 2008 and dyno'd it. With Supertrapp Fat Shot slip ons and a K&N air filter he got 119.33HP and 82.83 ft lbs of torque. His number is 1-877-729-4754.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Does the PC3 use the 02 sensors or no? I plan on keepng the 3rd volume, but using the ST slip ons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts