Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase some HD parts, like a Sundown seat, baseplate, etc.
Wondering if there are any HD dealers on here that can help with these?
Thanks!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
You can get online discounts from Zannotti's, Hales, or Chicago HD. Google them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I have checked the forsales but they are for the early models.
I have an 09 so those won't work but thanks ggecko.

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
Zanotti seems to have some of the best prices I have found on-line. Or, depending where you are in MA, you could run up to Seacoast Harley in Hampton, join the MVP and save 11%+.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Chicago Harley no long offers 20% discount, Zanotti does

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Hales = 20%

(419) 522-8602 ext: 228. Ask for Jim. Tell him SickRick sent ya.

Rick

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Plus when I called them last week to place an order they were rude as hell. Gave Zanotti's a call and they were courteous and actually acted like they wanted the business.
I am still waiting on parts from Chicago Harley that I ordered in the beginning of January. When I call them seeing how they don't respond to e-mail, I get the shuffle and told me the part will be released next week, that been 2 weeks ago. But they will sure take your money fast. I have ordered in the past mostly from Chicago but that going to change now.

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
Plus when I called them last week to place an order they were rude as hell. Gave Zanotti's a call and they were courteous and actually acted like they wanted the business.
I ordered parts this past Saturday from Zanotti's, they shipped yesterday. Very impressed.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Jim at Hales is DA MAN! Courteous, answers questions, swaps stories, is very interested in maintaining a loyal mailorder customer base.

He's ALWAYS GONE the extra mile for me...

Rick

·
Dean
775 Posts
I concur...

I ordered parts this past Saturday from Zanotti's, they shipped yesterday. Very impressed.

over the past week or two..I have ordered handful of parts from them and they always send you an email with a status of your order.

I order something from them last Monday and it showed up at my door 4 days later.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hales = 20%

(419) 522-8602 ext: 228. Ask for Jim. Tell him SickRick sent ya.

Rick
Just placed an order with Jim. All went great! Very nice guy and helpful. Would recommend to anyone esle.
Rick thanks for the referral... you the man!! :notworth:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts