Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be coming to Ft. Belvoir, VA sometime between Dec-Apr....anybody in that area? What are some good riding destinations?

·
Dominus Violatus
208 Posts
Not sure about DX's in the AO but there are plenty in the NoVA area. I work on Belvoir and if you need anything that your sponsor can't help you with just give me a hollar.

Most of the good riding destinations are points west of Belvoir (Skyline) and on the east side in Maryland headed south are really nice as well.

Essayons brother and glad to hear you're headed back.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Any DX's in the Ft. Belvoir area...

As K2D stated; Glad to have you coming back.

Yes, there are a couple of DX's in this part of Virginia and there are many good destinations. A lot of the roads seem to have been designed with motorcycles in mind. With the typical N. VA winter weather there are plenty of good riding days so don't plan on putting your bike in storage. Give us a shout when you arrive so we can show you.

Rick Nelson

·
Never too late!
74 Posts
I'm a bit north in Maryland, and have a DX on order -- the dealer's second allocation of four and due in between now and whenever. It was supposed to arrive in October, but I don't even have a build date yet.

A good route is up to Gettysburg, over to Harper's Ferry and Antietam and back through White's Ferry across the Potomac. Its a nice day's ride though some scenic country.

GPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts