Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a stock setup with destroyer pipes, and the 58 tb. Anybody have anything remotely close?

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DTHDOC said:
what do you want it onverted to 105, 127 or 159?
Ummm I lost about what those numbers mean.

If you can open it can you just copy and past the cells into excel and I will take it from there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
After you get the bike dialed in, let us know how it runs. I'm thinking about doing it myself, but heard others here say you wont get any more power with the stock set up. Zippers claims an additional 5+ HP. I was thinking of going with the 58 throttle body, stock injectors, but not the destroyer exhaust. I run v-modded muffs. Anyways, interested to see how your mods go.

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jackflash said:
After you get the bike dialed in, let us know how it runs. I'm thinking about doing it myself, but heard others here say you wont get any more power with the stock set up. Zippers claims an additional 5+ HP. I was thinking of going with the 58 throttle body, stock injectors, but not the destroyer exhaust. I run v-modded muffs. Anyways, interested to see how your mods go.

I just called hales couple days ago, they still have the cnc se heads, for around 300, very cheap. I haven't priced a set of the 08 heads yet, but they are the same as the 06 sand casted s.e. heads. I imagine they are $$$ Buy the heads and do the rest you are talking about. I have numbers from my motor on that. 126hp 82 tq, megacycle cams also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts