Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
J.B. (OK) said:
Whats with all the :sad: about coolant. Use what you want cause if you don’t have a authorized service tech install it and have a record of the work done your screwed! I put the braided hoses and chrome thermostat hsg.on and went to O’Rileys and bought their premixed ‘’Green’’ extended life antifreeze and refilled with that. I also went to Wal-mart and bought my sparkplugs, Champion powersport 8809’s. Have I been a bad boy or what? :bash: I hope I don’t go to hell because of this. :rolleyes:
you have a one way ticket ! :kaz:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone drain there radiator. I had the hose leak and didn't have antifreeze so I put water in the bottle now it's getting hot out so I want to drain the system and refill I put water in it 2 times maybe enough to fill the bottle 1 time do you guy's think it will run hot. Anyone else had this problem.
Suggestions Thanks :sinister:
Funniest thing is no one can answer the dam question what type anti freeze comes in VRSC? Scooters it cost more than HD that’s for sure

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Funniest thing is no one can answer the dam question what type anti freeze comes in VRSC? Scooters it cost more than HD that’s for sure
I think you will find this has been answered many times. The HD coolant is Peak Global. What is more strange is why you are resurrecting a 15 year old thread instead of searching for the many answers.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts