Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This photo comes courtesy of two of our members shark 64 & Ghost rider. They took this pic in CA. He only sent me one and that is it. Of course it is not the best of pics. This pic does align itself perfect w/ the denim black 09 F photo that was taken from the top of that building. Those of you that said it wasn't real because there were no passenger footpegs....look again they are on the swingarm!

I fixed it so all of the pics are in the same location of this thread:D

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
No blinkers
Reflectors bolted onto the rear passenger footpeg bosses
Some God-awful monstrosity morphed onto the front of the airbox

I'm not convinced, or fooled...not the "F"

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No blinkers
Reflectors bolted onto the rear passenger footpeg bosses
Some God-awful monstrosity morphed onto the front of the airbox

I'm not convinced, or fooled...not the "F"
there are signals on the bars

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,170 Posts

·
HUGE member
2,010 Posts
i think it may be time for all the non belivers to change their thinking.i admit i was hoping this wasnt it but...... maybe the changes we see will only be on this model? and the others will be left alone....i hope

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OHHHHHH...they must have been "redesigned" to blend with the bars so they become invisible. :duel:
wow your so funny.....not(Borat):D

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Awful. If its the New one there goes the HD Rally they had since the DX unveiling. The Rocker, Fat Bob, Crossbones all have Good features about them. This THING might as well say Yamaha on it. Reminds me when the introduced the awful R series and the Horrid color schemes that teh A models took on in 04. The line pretty much sucked until the Night Rod Appeared and than became great again when the DX appeared. This thing Awful.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I am so sorry, no one has been a bigger fan and supporter of the v-rod since day one then me. I honestly think someone inside Harley is out to sabotage the v-rod platform with this bike. There I said it. :)

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
I need to see it up close. :D

·
boo
5,211 Posts
my hope is just that this will be a one-off model that goes away - that the AW and DX stay as is. Everything we've heard about this photo leads me to believe this is the new F model - an experiment with more "muscular styling", forced induction, dual pipes, and inverted forks for the purpose of playing with new ideas for the future on air and watercooled bikes - and that the others hopefully are as they were.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I am so sorry, no one has been a bigger fan and supporter of the v-rod since day one then me. I honestly think someone inside Harley is out to sabotage the v-rod platform with this bike. There I said it. :)
And I dont get the VMax comments about it, I love the Vmax, always have, love the new one. What this Monstrosity has in common with a Vmax I am not Seeing, A Vmax is and Looks like POWER, this is Robot space invaders crap. Its Worse than A CTS with all those straight lines etc..

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
+1
If this is the bike HD came up with, then I'm glad I got mine allready.
But unless Willie G developed cataracts or went senile this ain't it. This is a bike that if the owner posted pics of it and asked for comments, I'd not say anything. I'd just get pissed off that someone would do that to a V-Rod and go stare at my beautiful B until that horrid image was gone from my brain.

·
Nate
3,277 Posts
I refuse to believe. It's just too ugly. I hope all the people at the MOCO reading these threads are getting some good laughs!

1 - 20 of 493 Posts