Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another one of the forum family went down - UPDATED

Forum family, please keep Robert B in your thoughts an prayers. He wrecked his bike last night. He made it out with several cuts and bruises, and he may have a broken ankle. I think he is going to find out about the ankle today. The bike flew 50-100 feet off the road into a ravine, so it is most likely totaled. He and a friend were trying to get home before dark on a very curvy/hilly road (known as the Pig Trail). It had rained earlier in the day, and the road was still wet. They went into a sharp curve a little too hot, and the lead bike washed out, and Robert couldn't get slowed down in time. I am sure Robert will be online once he has internet access.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Prayers sent. The bike can be easily replaced. Get well and heal quickly.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Holy cow. That sounds pretty dramatic. Heal quickly.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
I have hit water on a tight turn and dropped hard on my old bike, it washes right out from under you with no warning.

Prayers sent for healing and hope his ankle is not broken.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Damn, glad to hear you will be ok. get better soon!!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Prayers from here as well. Hopefully Robert and his bike are back on the road soon.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
damn another......atleast is he is around to talk about it, well soon. Get well and lets be careful people!!

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
Heal fast Robert! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
I talked to him this morning and he is pretty sore. Going to get the ankle checked out today. Pretty lucky to be alive.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are lucky to be alive. A group of guys are out now to get the bikes. Because the bikes flew so far off the road down into the ravine, the guys can't find them.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I sure hate to hear this Robert but glad the injurys are not more severe. Well keep you in our prayers.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Thoughts and prayers for a fast and full rcovery Robert.... take care of that ankle!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts