41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Sounds Like and Old Stud to me! ;)

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Enjoy the boat show!

I would have gone to the boat show this year but I'm going on a cruise! My other passion is boats to! Enjoy, Fred :goof: :goof: :ride:

vrodhill said:
I think I will enjoy the SS money just as much as the money I earn and it will just be a little more to spend (and pay tax on). I have a wife 16 years younger than me to keep me young (and in line :angeldev: ).
Living in Southeastern Washington State makes it a little hard to make places like Daytona, but I will be in Miami 2/10 to 2/23 for the Boat show. I do some things for one of our good buddy Larry Flint's magazine (Hot Boat Magazine) like test high performance boats and drive boats for pictures. It is a tough life but someone has to do it.

· Registered
27 Posts
Old Stud or just old?

Super Kaz said:
Sounds Like and Old Stud to me! ;)
Kaz what I wouldn't give to be young in age (I'd make all the same mistakes, only bigger). But, I am doing OK for a guy less than 10 months from 62. I can still make a mistake or two. Have had (and having) a GREAT life, including giving a friend a kidney last summer. Not much place to go after that.
Enjoy your energy and input on the forum.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Vrodhill, WOW!

GREAT life, including giving a friend a kidney last summer. Not much place to go after that.
WOW, Your a genuine, generous person! Glad to be corresponding with ya! Sincerely Fred the fryguy! :thumb: :cheers: :mrgr:

vrodhill said:
Kaz what I wouldn't give to be young in age (I'd make all the same mistakes, only bigger). But, I am doing OK for a guy less than 10 months from 62. I can still make a mistake or two. Have had (and having) a GREAT life, including giving a friend a kidney last summer. Not much place to go after that.
Enjoy your energy and input on the forum.

· Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
This guy is A#1!

vrodhill. Thank you!

For an "Old Stud" you must be in great shape to have passed all evaluation for living unrelated kidney donation after age 60. I do recipient evaluations almost daily for the heart transplant program here. Did also for the kidney transplant team on another institution. Everything has to be perfect. You were probably THE only healthy patient hospitalized that day AND you volunteered. I get the chills every time we do this living donor thing with kidney transplantation (of course no living donors with :heart: transplants ;) ). Everything MUST be absolutely perfect. I'm taking my hat off right now and wanted to tell you how much prouder I am of the forum with you in it. Hope your friend is free of rejection, off dialysis with a creatinine less than 1.5 as yours should also be. Be careful with the boat or any stunts, only one kidney to bruise now.

Everyone here especially if they put their lifes at risk should consider organ donation if braindeath occurs. Unless you believe that taking your picture will take your soul away (back to sarcasm, inevitable).

Hey! If he's OK tell him it was not just the kidney. Life's better if you can still pee standing up :laugh: . Patient of mine once told me that since his transplant came from a female donor he felt the urge to pee sitting down. ;) :laugh: If the recipient was female then that could be a problem.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.