Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
OK, Max, How??? Thanks, Fred

OK, Max, How??? Thanks, Fred :laugh:

Max said:
fredfryguy it's really easier and cleaner to just attach the original image to the server.

Max

· Color me Gone
27,325 Posts
When you submit your reply click on this manage attachments button to open this file locator.

It will let you upload most types of images and small movies and even custom maps for the pcrIII and for the Race Tuner. It also makes the nice thumbnail images clickable and you don't have to worry about the host of the picture changing things later.

Attachments

· Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it! :lick: :plause

If I were to buy another motorcycle it'd be another V-Rod :rolleyes: , I know I'm sick and don't understand it myself but what the hell. Looking at Fred's bike doesn't help a bit. We should open a 12 step section on it cause this is becoming an addiction. I'll be honest and you HD guys can flame all you want. I mostly like cheap plastic Japs, Ducatis, Aprillias etc, etc, etc... This V-Rod thing is getting out of hand. The only one I would get besides the no paint I have is one of this black things. Fred congrats on a wicked ride.

PS Another V-Rod would be the only way to the big bore. That way I would never be without one. Can I change my username to vrodaddict?

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks everybody for a warm welcome!

Thanks for the compliment and the chuckle! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Max, I'm testing your photo suggestion, here goes! Fred

eduarprmd said:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it! :lick: :plause

If I were to buy another motorcycle it'd be another V-Rod :rolleyes: , I know I'm sick and don't understand it myself but what the hell. Looking at Fred's bike doesn't help a bit. We should open a 12 step section on it cause this is becoming an addiction. I'll be honest and you HD guys can flame all you want. I mostly like cheap plastic Japs, Ducatis, Aprillias etc, etc, etc... This V-Rod thing is getting out of hand. The only one I would get besides the no paint I have is one of this black things. Fred congrats on a wicked ride.

PS Another V-Rod would be the only way to the big bore. That way I would never be without one. Can I change my username to vrodaddict?

Attachments

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It works!!!!!Coooollll!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :460: :460:
fredfryguy said:
Thanks for the compliment and the chuckle! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Max, I'm testing your photo suggestion, here goes! Fred

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Max, Nice job teaching the picture trick!!!!!It worked!!

:460: :460: :460: :460: :460: :460:
Max said:
When you submit your reply click on this manage attachments button to open this file locator.

It will let you upload most types of images and small movies and even custom maps for the pcrIII and for the Race Tuner. It also makes the nice thumbnail images clickable and you don't have to worry about the host of the picture changing things later.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Don't know, Ill find out for ya! Fred

:hmm: :hmm: :chair
wfbont007 said:
fredfryguy: what type of rear turn signals did you use?

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Fred,
I don't know if it's been said or done yet"just saw the one pic",but Ditch your front fork reflectors.Your Bike it too Nice to still sport those! :cool:

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
How?

Let me ?, Hair dryer on high to soften the glue??? :hmm: :laugh:

Super Kaz said:
Fred,
I don't know if it's been said or done yet"just saw the one pic",but Ditch your front fork reflectors.Your Bike it too Nice to still sport those! :cool:

· Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
very nice bike, how wide is that front wheel? 3.5?
about the glue, i just took mine off not long ago, i just pryed the reflector off then pulled the glue off with my fingers, it was very easy took about 3 minutes.

P.S. it was cold in the garage, not sure if that helped the two sided tape come off in one piece or not.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Tires

:moped: :hmm:
Front wheel's rim and tire matches the rear. The tire on the front is a Avon Vemon-R 120/90-18 and the rear is a Vemon-R 250/40R18. I don't know what they are in inches.Fred

FastVRSCA said:
about the glue, i just took mine off not long ago, i just pryed the reflector off then pulled the glue off with my fingers, it was very easy took about 3 minutes.

P.S. it was cold in the garage, not sure if that helped the two sided tape come off in one piece or not.

· Registered
26 Posts
Ssr

Hi I am new to the forum. I just purchased a 100 Av Rod, Bought it off a guy who won it in a contest and did not ride. Also took delivery on a 2004 Chevy SSR. Think I like the cycle best. Plan on going to bike week in Daytona hope to see some of you there.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Front tire is 5"

FastVRSCA said:

:cheers: :cheers:

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Welcome aboard SSR!

:cheers: Lots of good people and info, enjoy! Fred :thumb:

SSR said:
Hi I am new to the forum. I just purchased a 100 Av Rod, Bought it off a guy who won it in a contest and did not ride. Also took delivery on a 2004 Chevy SSR. Think I like the cycle best. Plan on going to bike week in Daytona hope to see some of you there.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
SS already!!!????

Hi vrodhill, I'll be 60 in August and not planning on collecting SS for 15 or 20 years! :ride: I'm having too much fun spending my money I'm making :) Are you coming to Daytona? Maybe we can start an old geezer vrod club! :angeldev: :mrgr: :mrgr:

vrodhill said:
Gosh!!! A 250 tire?
Welcome and I am usually only a reader but am now an "old" V-Roder myself (I get to start Social Security late this year)

· Registered
27 Posts
fredfryguy said:
Hi vrodhill, I'll be 60 in August and not planning on collecting SS for 15 or 20 years! :ride: I'm having too much fun spending my money I'm making :) Are you coming to Daytona? Maybe we can start an old geezer vrod club! :angeldev: :mrgr: :mrgr:
I think I will enjoy the SS money just as much as the money I earn and it will just be a little more to spend (and pay tax on). I have a wife 16 years younger than me to keep me young (and in line :angeldev: ).
Living in Southeastern Washington State makes it a little hard to make places like Daytona, but I will be in Miami 2/10 to 2/23 for the Boat show. I do some things for one of our good buddy Larry Flint's magazine (Hot Boat Magazine) like test high performance boats and drive boats for pictures. It is a tough life but someone has to do it.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.