1,471 Posts
Another cool geezer!

2004 V-Rod All Black Eurocomponent 250 Kit and Wheels. :sinister:
Z06 All black. :sinister:
Do you own a digital camera?

· Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like it! :lick: :plause

If I were to buy another motorcycle it'd be another V-Rod :rolleyes: , I know I'm sick and don't understand it myself but what the hell. Looking at Fred's bike doesn't help a bit. We should open a 12 step section on it cause this is becoming an addiction. I'll be honest and you HD guys can flame all you want. I mostly like cheap plastic Japs, Ducatis, Aprillias etc, etc, etc... This V-Rod thing is getting out of hand. The only one I would get besides the no paint I have is one of this black things. Fred congrats on a wicked ride.

PS Another V-Rod would be the only way to the big bore. That way I would never be without one. Can I change my username to vrodaddict?

· Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
This guy is A#1!

vrodhill. Thank you!

For an "Old Stud" you must be in great shape to have passed all evaluation for living unrelated kidney donation after age 60. I do recipient evaluations almost daily for the heart transplant program here. Did also for the kidney transplant team on another institution. Everything has to be perfect. You were probably THE only healthy patient hospitalized that day AND you volunteered. I get the chills every time we do this living donor thing with kidney transplantation (of course no living donors with :heart: transplants ;) ). Everything MUST be absolutely perfect. I'm taking my hat off right now and wanted to tell you how much prouder I am of the forum with you in it. Hope your friend is free of rejection, off dialysis with a creatinine less than 1.5 as yours should also be. Be careful with the boat or any stunts, only one kidney to bruise now.

Everyone here especially if they put their lifes at risk should consider organ donation if braindeath occurs. Unless you believe that taking your picture will take your soul away (back to sarcasm, inevitable).

Hey! If he's OK tell him it was not just the kidney. Life's better if you can still pee standing up :laugh: . Patient of mine once told me that since his transplant came from a female donor he felt the urge to pee sitting down. ;) :laugh: If the recipient was female then that could be a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.