Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a MY03 three weeks ago and lovin it!! Already put 1600 miles on her and still going. I have added rinehart's, se download, K&N, lot's of chrome goodies. Next on the list is a pcIII or a rt also a 28t gear and some dyno time to get back some h.p. Please let me know if i am missing anything at this point. :diablo:

Thank's

Robert

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: :kaz:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum V-ROB.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Rob,
If I were you, I'd go ugly and get the Race Tuner. I have the PC IIIr and like it... but I would LOVE to have gotten the RT! Much more possibilities wit the RT vice the PC!
Mike
:2cents:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Everybody!
Thanks for the invitation Kaz!
If you don't mind V-ROB I would like to use your thread to introduce briefly myself, as I am also new to this forum.
I bought 03 V-rod one week ago. Haven,t done any rides yet, as in Poland, where I live, it is still freezy winter. So my beauty (brand new, I did just 1 mile) is waiting for a better weather, which hopefully is going to come in about one month. Last year I rode for about 6 months on sportster hugger, and it was my first bike ever. Well, after a few months of riding on it I did a test ride on V-rod, and fell in love with it.
So finaly I am here! As English (or American ;) ) is not my mother tongue, and I still learnin it, please let me know if I write sth ridiculous or unclear.
Best regards to all users of the forum!
Sigi :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Crash said:
Sigi - where are you from in Poland? I went on several trips with the US Air Force to Poland...Powidtz air Base, etc in 1997-1998. - Crash

WELCOME!!!!!
I am from Warsaw (capital of Poland). Where is Powidtz, I have never heard about such place (is it a secret NATO base?).
BTW what do you think about Polish girls, they are probably the most beautiful in Europe ;)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Sigi,
welcome my Polish V-rodding Brother!Lot's of Great information and even Better Members!Glad you made it by! :kaz:

·
Registered
10 Posts
FastVRSCA said:
Hi Sigi, all the best concerts happen in Warsaw don't they?
Welcome to the family!
Most of them as concern rock and metal. Still the most popular event is Metalmania which takes place every year in Katowice. Do you know that there are many American rock and metal groups which are very popular in Poland as System of a Dawn, Incubus, Creed, Slipknot, Crowbar etc :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts