Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. I'm a new member as of yesterday and have already benefitted from this site (broken shifter shaft).
With my previous wife, I had resigned myself to the fact that I was better off not getting any bike due to my then aggressive ridng, driving, walking etc style:moped: . Move forward to the divorce stage and a number of friends were urging me to get a bike. I decided not to until one day in '03 I went with a friend to the local HD shop to pick up a part for his bike. I saw the V-Rod. I thought, "damn, that's cool", but kept walking. The owner of the shop, another friend asked me if I would like to see a bike he was sure I would love. You see, at the time I owned a 25th anniversary Corvette with the Gray on Silver paint and when he showed me the 100th anniversary V-Rod they looked like they were meant to go together. I bought it on the spot. I've since sold the Corvette but am keeping my V-Rod until it will roll no more. My new wife had been riding for 12 years when we met and was a Honda fan through and through. I tossed her the key to take a spin and she was sold (on the bike, I took a little longer). I bought her a Superglide but that didn't quite do it, so she will be getting a NightRod Custom soon. I ramble on...........:blahblah:
Great site, keep up the good work!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
:welcome: your gonna be one of the lucky ones that have 2 of the best motorcycle ever built :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Be sure and check put the search option. You will find a library of information on any subject.

·
NSFW
1,984 Posts
Welcome!

:vrodforu:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
welcome to the forum, good to have you. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome.

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
A day old and already doing Mods....LOL....It won't be the last ...

Welcome aboard!!:plause: :plause:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
You traded a raggedy old vette for a V-Rod, you are the MAN! Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hd-v-rodder said:
You traded a raggedy old vette for a V-Rod, you are the MAN! Congrats and welcome.
I had the Vette and the V-Rod for about a year and then realized that i didn't need the Vette anymore.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Welcome!! Nothing like a V Rod and a Vette sharing the same garage! Check out my gallery.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts