Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New to the forum and VRod ownership...hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've got a 2012 Muscle, currently has a K&N filter and V&H duals which I'm swapping out to the 2-1. Looking for a map for my setup for the SERT (I dig some digging but couldn't find anything specific)...which was a little odd as the 2-1 seems like a really popular setup. If someone could advise it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't used the SERT software but I'm fairly good with that kind of thing and should be able to sort it out - just need a starting point lol. Cheers.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Hi all,
New to the forum and VRod ownership...hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've got a 2012 Muscle, currently has a K&N filter and V&H duals which I'm swapping out to the 2-1. Looking for a map for my setup for the SERT (I dig some digging but couldn't find anything specific)...which was a little odd as the 2-1 seems like a really popular setup. If someone could advise it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't used the SERT software but I'm fairly good with that kind of thing and should be able to sort it out - just need a starting point lol. Cheers.
Really doesn't matter much. Pick a 177 based cal and tune it. There really isn't that magic 2-1 cal that sets it apart from the rest.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts