Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Todd
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll,
Just a quick intro. I have had my VROD for 5 months and have over 6000 miles on her. Lots of new chrome but no performance mods but, I am here for advise.
First I want a new exhaust but been searching for the best looking and sound. Really like the long slashers by Samson, anyone have any thoughts? Then is the Power commander module the best to go with? Next, if I have the PC could I save the money by doing down loads myself instead of always taking it to the dealer when I add something?
If anyone is in the Georgia area let me know I love to ride.
Thanks

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome tmvick, always glad to have another V-Rodder here. 6k in 5 months is a pretty good average.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
Todd
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ya'll,

Max, I will be in Dallas for a day or two next week. Would like to call and ask a few questions if I get the chance. Would that be OK? :notworthy
I am originally from Duncanville. To bad I will not have my bike with me though.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome.... check out V-MOD.com & his v-mod exhaust. I like mine and the Pwr. Comm. is a neat way to go. Down loaded a map from their web site, hauled my computer out to the garage and and loaded the map into the unit inside 5 min. Slick as Amsoil!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the long slashers with the Power Commander III and the K&M air filter...love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts