Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Freedom Isn't Free
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!!

Picked up a new Denim DX last Thursday. At 400 miles and ready to dump the stock exhaust. I thought my 03' Road King with SE's was quiet:moped:

Anyways, I look forward to hearing about exhaust recommendations. Only thing I know for sure is that it will need to be all black!

Only in the States for a few more days, then back to Iraq (I'm on R&R right now).

Freedom isn't Free!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
bailey572 said:
Hello All!!

Picked up a new Denim DX last Thursday. At 400 miles and ready to dump the stock exhaust. I thought my 03' Road King with SE's was quiet:moped:

Anyways, I look forward to hearing about exhaust recommendations. Only thing I know for sure is that it will need to be all black!

Only in the States for a few more days, then back to Iraq (I'm on R&R right now).

Freedom isn't Free!
:vrodforu:

Check out our military thread, and our Pennsylvania registry!
Be Safer over there!! Come back home and we'll get together for a:cheers: and a :moped:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy the Ride ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be safe when you head back overseas... :angelwin:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side!

Kick Ass, Take Names and Come Home Safe!

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
I'm in Lancaster as well. I can probably clue you in on just about anything VRod related. PM me if you wish and you can call or meet up with me.

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Good luck

bailey572 said:
Hello All!!

Freedom isn't Free!

Unfortunately Freedom is Free for some but I will abide by the forum rules and not get political. Ill be over there in Jan. 08 I hope you are home by then.

JW

·
Registered
3 Posts
Exhaust suggestion

I got a good suggestion for you - that is if you want your DX to have a "Harley" sound, and in addition look good: DandD SlipOn - black. I got mine last Monday, and at last - no more sewing machine sound! :D I run with K&N topless and PCIII. Downloaded a map made for Supertrapp - works perfect!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
gunnysgt said:
I'm in Lancaster as well. I can probably clue you in on just about anything VRod related. PM me if you wish and you can call or meet up with me.

Yeah - he's only had 3 or 4 different exhausts on his bike in 9 months:D !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts