Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
Looks....chunky. can't tell if I like or not....always good to see new ideas though....new directions.

·
found my old avatar
1,200 Posts
at least the engine looks good! :D

Pretty good job creating a rolling sculpture. I'm not a real chopper fan, but I appreciate the work and imagination.

watch out for the barf smilies....

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kerryw said:
at least the engine looks good! :D

Pretty good job creating a rolling sculpture. I'm not a real chopper fan, but I appreciate the work and imagination.

watch out for the barf smilies....
I'm expecting that, everybody has their own opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the paint job, but I think they did a good job fabricating the radiator, airbox and such. They said the gas tank still under the seat.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Looks like it started out from a ******* Engineering frame and got heavily modded from there. It would have been much nicer if they did'nt have so much fairing, takes away from the flow of the bike itself.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I like it!

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
are those mid controls?? return of the R

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I've always been a fan of custom bikes up untill I had my own oil leaking, rattle machine. but that thing is awesome!!! And I bet it's loud as hell :thumb:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey cool, I saw that bike at the local harley shop in the back. Savage Cycles does some really neat work, but they could not get the electronics quite right with the pipes so the local dealer fixed them up since they have all the diagnostic equipment.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
i like it atleast someone is starting to use the motor

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
This is very interesting. Anyone know what a v-rod motor goes for? I guess the motor does not mount like an air head. How much modification is required to put this on a rolling pro street chassis?

ht

·
Banned
787 Posts
I like it too. I really like the radiator treatment and the gas door on the rear fender. I can't see where the license plate goes though. I also like the front end. That light coming out of those forks looks like something out of 'War of the Worlds'.

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
I like the bike but the radiator hoses / piping looks like they couldn't figure it out and just threw it together. That and the front fender is too far off the tire. Other than that, cool.

·
Baint50
104 Posts
Not something I could ride, but I like it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts