Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 9/11/06 I became the proud owner of Trask Chrome Turbo charger!:D I had 5,000 milles on my 2004 B Vrod when I added the unit and have just completed 12,000 miles of day to day riding with several 1/4 mile runs on the track and countless pulls on the street with just about everything! The bike ran great from the point I got everything loaded right and after the throttle cables were adjusted and the right map uploaded. The change was so significant and the power undenieable! The bike was dynoed several times and averaged between 165-170 with close to 109 pounds of torque! The gas and oil use stayed close to the same and the bike ran in the 10s once I learned how to launch. I have got to say that the $5,000 I spent has been the most bang for the buck that I have ever spent! The "AWE" Factor that I have witnessed from countless people that ride along side me or end up eating my dust, has been really amazing! I have run SC and nitrous and TC on cars and bikes and have never had any machine that matches up as well with a power adder as this set up! I know that the rideability and consistantcy was the most impressive and necessary factors that this set up provided and the designer/seller customer support were unmatched!

Next to finding Max and all you folks...this one year anniversary Trask Tribe Membership has been the best choice I've made in years!!!!:D I want to thank Max for the forum and Nick and Crew for the design!

PS. Brian it was your beautiful yellow turbo vrod that convinced me to go boost instead of BB or SC! Thanks! Jeb

Attachments

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
9/11 ???

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
An honest and heartfelt testimonial.
Glad to hear that it has worked out so well. From all I’ve read on this forum, the Trask turbo seems to be the best way to get big horsepower from the V-Rod.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Congratulations Jeb, I passed my one year around august 1st. That would be a time period known as LBB (life before boost) . :rofl:

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

Thanks guys! Max, I will never forget how you took time to help me on the cell phone while simultaneously working your tail off at the rally! You obviously can multi-task! HA! I know that the way Max treated me was passed down the line when I talked to Leo and the favors just kept on being paid forward! That is why this forum is unique! Happy riding! Jeb

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Jeb I'm glad everything has worked out well for you :plause: And here's to many more happy miles :cheers:

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You Are A Good Guy!

I will always think of you as the good guy that turned me own to the CP and the spirit of this forum and I think most will agree! You have been getting tested at late...but the true rider will come out upright in the end. I wish you better luck with the future bike!:angelwin: Hang in there Brian! Jeb

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
I remember placing my order 09/05/06...the night before my birthday. But I do not remember when I recieved the box. Sometime late Sept / early October...

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THINK BACK...it was exciting!

I remember talking to you and the excitement we all had during the group buy! It has been a great learning experience don't you think, Myvrodrocks!
Jeb

·
Trask Performance
203 Posts
Jebster50,
It's like a drug, I'm almost finished with my third turbo bike. It is nice having something that makes you feel that good is legal

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How Sweet It Is!

Bruce, you guys are the best! The new heat shield fit perfect and worked great. After looking at the black set up I'm now thinking I should have went black mixed it up. It looked so good on Rspencers bike and mine has the black frame. It is all good. JEB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts