Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Eric C. 2008 VRSCDX. Chicago, IL.
It was aVery Close contest right up until The End. Congrat's Eric your Bike will Grace the 2011 Calendar Cover as well as the Month in which you won!!!
Calendars will be up later this month.

08DX semi daily driver, not a show bike, nicks and chips are badges of honor.
Customization & inspiration from gang on the 1130cc forum. Some of the mods are; the pipes by Exotic, air box by Franklin rear fender by JE Illusions, wide tire kit by Hog Pro, Bars by Rizoma, mirrors by Joker,Paint by Ramsey,Thundermax engine management, blacked out bits by me.

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
Lux I couldn't find your original thread when you first discussed this new BOTM contest so I am posting it here.......

1] is the calendar in the works or ?
2] are you considering doing another BOTM contest for 2011 ?

BTW: congrats to Eric on his win!

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
After all the shit Lux got after volunteering to do this contest, I would be VERY surprised if he did it again for 2011. I would love it if he did, but would be quite surprised.

I like the idea of a calendar as well.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lux I couldn't find your original thread when you first discussed this new BOTM contest so I am posting it here.......

1] is the calendar in the works or ?
2] are you considering doing another BOTM contest for 2011 ?

BTW: congrats to Eric on his win!
Yes I am working on the Calendar, should be ready soon, the Lemmy Show and now the Playboy Beach House gig are taking up lots of my time all of a sudden..
No I am Not doing the contest again.
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142360

·
Isld Shite Disturber
1,040 Posts
Yes I am working on the Calendar, should be ready soon, the Lemmy Show and now the Playboy Beach House gig are taking up lots of my time all of a sudden..
No I am Not doing the contest again.
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142360
Sorry I missed that post back in Aug.,, well that's to bad...I feel you did a very fine job for the first crack at....hopefully you re-consider in a month or two for the start on the new year....? haha!

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
The Bike Of the Year Contest... Lux Edition.
I had a Fine time executing this past years Bike of the Year Contest every month, Got to see some really great bikes etc...
I will Not be organizing the next series of contest though so if anyone feels they want to take it over or create a New series etc... please contact any of the Moderators. I came up with the idea of The Month Specific contests so feel free to use that model or come up with your own.
Good Luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts