Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off the bike today to get the Tranny fixed, nice shop, I have never seen a Destroyer up close thats Actually been used to race and many other nice bikes.

DAY 1

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
David you get a free LA :cook while u where there? You know a tofu dog?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohioVROD said:
David you get a free LA :cook while u where there? You know a tofu dog?
Nope Not using a Dealership this time, took the advice of a Member here and went to Huntington Beach Hogs And Choppers, he does warranty work and owns and races a few Vrods
http://www.hbhogs.com/

·
----->
7,589 Posts
ha h ah a!! The new avatar is freaking funny! I gotta see if Kelly has a new one...
OBTW Did the shop give you a estament as to when the tranny will be fixed?

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
luxlamf said:
You better get one of these 75 cup makers, I got a bad feeling.
you might as well just go buy ya a new one :stilpoke:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
luxlamf said:
Nope Not using a Dealership this time, took the advice of a Member here and went to Huntington Beach Hogs And Choppers, he does warranty work and owns and races a few Vrods
http://www.hbhogs.com/

Damn wish there site was finished looks nice.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Cheatin said:
Parts in one hand and scratching his head with the other! :angeldev:
Shouldn't be more than 2 days if they have the parts on hand and the tech knows what hes doing.:deal:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
good luck david, hope you get it back soon.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Cheatin said:
Parts in one hand and scratching his head with the other! :angeldev:
ya and when he gives the bike back and hands over a jar of washers and says " looked what i saved off yer bike "

:stilpoke:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VrodG said:
Shouldn't be more than 2 days if they have the parts on hand and the tech knows what hes doing.:deal:
I am being unfair to this establishment I just realized, The last time this happened I went to the Local HD dealership, the New Tranny Drum & Forks wherent even listed yet in the Part book that service centers had, Rick Neilson pointed me in the right direction as far as the brand New parts at the time
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19686&highlight=tranny
So the parts where not "On Hand" and actually it took some doing to get the Warranty company to not just put in the same that was in there than getting HD to send the Newest parts.
Being 2 years later I am going to imagine that if He gets to it this week and calls in the warranty claim thats where the Time will get taken up if its not done quickly or the warranty co. drags its feet. So anything more than a week will feel like a lifetime to me anyways with Summer finally here.

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
CRAZY CLIVE said:
ya and when he gives the bike back and hands over a jar of washers and says " looked what i saved off yer bike "

:stilpoke:
also with "and those old shift forks looked ok, we bent em' back straight to save you the money on the new ones..." :angeldev:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Good luck.

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
Have them look into getting your paint job fixed under warranty also. Looks like every bit of your paint job flaked off and your down to bare metal. Looks like the inside of a Keystone beer can!

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Isn't that the indy shop that always paints the aluminum when they're working on the bikes?

·
Registered
258 Posts
lakedrunk said:
you might as well just go buy ya a new one :stilpoke:
:them: You would look cool as hell on an "R" with bags......:rofl2:

1 - 20 of 352 Posts