Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 6 new in the box Amsoil air filters that I would like to move. They will be $45 each shipped in the US with payment via PayPal.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'll take one

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
does amsoil make generic filters for each intake?

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
brett
9,338 Posts
thanks ken . Cant do paypal till tonight anyway but want to send pm but oil filters as well
.haha and THAT apron is packed up ready to go on a holiday .
brett

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Payment sent.... Thanks again Ken

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
One question. Are these like K n'N filters? Do we have to clean them & re-oil them?

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One question. Are these like K n'N filters? Do we have to clean them & re-oil them?
No cleaning kit or oil needed. You can take low pressure air and blow across the media to remove dirt or, what I do, put the brush attachment on the vacuum and carefully suck the dirt off. That is it.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
paypal sent ,thanks ken ,sorry forgot last night ,had emergency trip to vet for wifes fave chicken ,who came back home in a box:tmbsdow::tmbsdow::tmbsdow::tmbsdow:

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
I have 6 new in the box Amsoil air filters that I would like to move. They will be $45 each shipped in the US with payment via PayPal.

PM sent.I'll take one. please if you still have.

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts

PM sent.I'll take one. please if you still have.
Oops - sorry Ken - please cancel that order. I just went and checked and see that I have one new in the box from you from a few years ago that I haven't used yet.
Thanks,
Gabriel

1 - 20 of 80 Posts