Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 7 piece set for an 02-06 v-rod! We are asking $1500.00 plus a $600 core charge. We also have several other sets sitting here ready to paint, if anyone is interested in getting a custom set painted, let us know and we would be happy to get started on one.
Phone# (541)484-3970

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is nice ......I need a set of tins for trade in . I have a pristine set of 2002 tins but hesitate to use them as cores. If I can come up with a less expensive set of tins for the core I will PM you ...2 nice to pass up.....

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Awesome

Those are some really cool sets.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
WOW very nice work! Wish I wasn't :broke:

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
Very nice. If I didn't already have a killer American Flag set, I'd be all over it.

Would you be able to do a similar set for an 08 for around the same price?

·
Registered
587 Posts
very nice....i want something like that but not right now...maybe in a year....

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Will someone PLEASE buy this set of tins. I'm not known to have much self control.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Man those American Flag tins are HOT!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
rjrivero said:
Will someone PLEASE buy this set of tins. I'm not known to have much self control.

yeah, me either....they are really cool....they are exactly what i want at some point but to much other stuff going on right now....

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
OMG!!! You Magnificent Bastards!! You're going to drive me to sell my comic book collection! In fact, will you take an Uncanny X-Men #100 in trade? How about a Luke Cage #1?

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Fantastic work!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
That American flag scheme is awesome, but what do the side and radiator covers look like?

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Those tins are AWESOME.

Somebody buy them....and stick em on before KC!!!! Please?!?!?! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts