Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends,Fuzzy and Inez have retired from div 2 drag racing as track officials at the Gainesville track.Inez went on to Prostar and travels w them throughout the country.Inez has unlimited free tickets for anyone,spectator, that wants to go in Nov to the Gville track.Let me know and I'll have info next week on how I'll get the tickets to those who want them,I'm trying to arrange WillCall if I can get it done with ease.

There are some mean,wicked bikes at this event.

http://www.amaprostar.com/noframe_index.asp

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
Banned
868 Posts
Elrod,
I'll be going to the prostar races at least sat and sun. If you could get some tickets that would be cool, but I'm going either way.
See you there??
Dana

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
My friends,Fuzzy and Inez have retired from div 2 drag racing as track officials at the Gainesville track.Inez went on to Prostar and travels w them throughout the country.Inez has unlimited free tickets for anyone,spectator, that wants to go in Nov to the Gville track.Let me know and I'll have info next week on how I'll get the tickets to those who want them,I'm trying to arrange WillCall if I can get it done with ease.

There are some mean,wicked bikes at this event.

http://www.amaprostar.com/noframe_index.asp

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

I'd Like to be Racing there instead:notworth: !

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dana,another thought was to send some to you and some down south to BlackCat and let you guys pass them around.I'll have the tickets next week.I guess this is an AMA promotion and the amount of tickets she was aloted blew me away!
I've known these people,husband and wife,for many years.They are some of the finest people I know.Inez is in her second childhood,retired from teaching middle school.

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
Banned
868 Posts
Sounds good. Let me know.
Dana

·
Banned
288 Posts
Thanks for thinking of us bro,We definately are planning on going if we get back from Rockingham in time.You know the highway can be cruel.
BlackCat:nos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts