Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up.Im 6'1" about 260 #s am i too big for the night rod.I know i can ride it but do i look like an ape on a tricycle............maybe i should be looking at a bagger.........any input thanks,:soapbox:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Your size makes you about average from what I've read lately. I'm 5'8' and 240. and there are many guys that are a lot taller and heavier than me and you on this forum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm 6'3" 285lbs, I looked more like an elephant on tricycle with my first sportster, but I was 240 back then...lol. :moped:

·
Registered
583 Posts
alot of these questions lately...

Look in my gallery for pics... I assure you you look fine on your NRS compared to what i looked like on my 250 Ninja before i got this thing...

im 6'7", 255lb btw...

·
Registered
186 Posts
6'1", 255 lbs.

The other day a guy pulled up beside me in traffic and complemented the bike (get that a lot), then said "you are too big for that bike, you should give it to a little guy"
I told him it is 8 foot long and weighs 675 lbs and I said "yeah, give to some little guy like you, I bet".
He said, "yeah, will fit right in the back (was in a pickup)".
We had a laugh.

·
Brick in the wall
1,125 Posts
Does this bike make my ass look fat????

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, just picking up an 11 NRS, 6'1" and 230, I sat on the muscle and my knees were way up, the guy at HD told me we could do adjustments, but I dunno, hope i fir the night rod, any reassurance from the masters??

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Hey, just picking up an 11 NRS, 6'1" and 230, I sat on the muscle and my knees were way up, the guy at HD told me we could do adjustments, but I dunno, hope i fir the night rod, any reassurance from the masters??
Yes you can turn the reduced reach pegs around on the F to give you about another 1.5"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts