Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can get clutch, brake pedal, foot pegs, and grips for other model families, but NO, not for the V-Rod. :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup:

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, but why no aileron??????

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
The brake pedal is a solid casting on my bike - isn't it on yours? I have the Aileron grips, pegs, and shifter on mine, but the brake pedal is stock. I don't think I've seen a non-stock pedal on a V-Rod, or at least I haven't noticed one.

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Pondo you better open your eyes then :D . They make a slotted pedal for the brake and shifter. I've had it on my '02 since '02 :D

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
bproulxvrod said:
Pondo you better open your eyes then :D . They make a slotted pedal for the brake and shifter. I've had it on my '02 since '02 :D
I checked my KC pics and found a few. The dude with the Canary-Rod claims his isn't stock, but it's hard to tell...:stilpoke:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Pondo said:
I checked my KC pics and found a few. The dude with the Canary-Rod claims his isn't stock, but it's hard to tell...:stilpoke:
Canary rod :rofl: :cheers:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
This is :eek:fftopic: sorry guys, but Pondo, do you go around taking pics of peoples pegs?? You perv.:D

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pondo said:
The brake pedal is a solid casting on my bike - isn't it on yours? I have the Aileron grips, pegs, and shifter on mine, but the brake pedal is stock. I don't think I've seen a non-stock pedal on a V-Rod, or at least I haven't noticed one.
Yes, it is solid casting. That is why I wish they would make a lever like this one that they make for the FX Softail.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Diamond Lil said:
Yes, it is solid casting. That is why I wish they would make a lever like this one that they make for the FX Softail.
I'll have to take a look at one. If I can mod it up to work on my bike I'll do one for you too. Would you have a part # for that?

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Pondo, do you go around taking pics of peoples pegs?? You perv.:D
I never claimed to NOT be one, but those are just cut out from bigger pics.:)

·
Premium Member
4,958 Posts
I would like to find a longer shift casting, so I can get my fat boots under the shifter. I know the rod makes it adjustable but not enough.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pondo said:
I'll have to take a look at one. If I can mod it up to work on my bike I'll do one for you too. Would you have a part # for that?
Now, that sounds very interesting! Thanks!
Here is the part number 42683-02.
I am always amazed at what our members are capable of doing.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts