Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I now have aluminum belt guards available for the mighty V-ROD.

The first order will be available 3 weeks from todays posting. I'll make 25 sets and see how they go.

MSRP- $89.95 + S/H

1130cc.com member price - $79.95 shipping Free

photo courtesy of Sawdawg



You can prepay with PayPal from my website and get your order in early to be the first on your block. These Belt Guards can be chromed, powdercoated, painted or polished. Thanks for allowing us in to the VROD community here on 1130cc.com

Guy
Tiger Racing
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Looks good.
 

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
Joined
·
357 Posts
Looks good. Is the price for both top and bottom guards? Also, will you sell them chromed?
 

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
Me too,, I'm in, if I can get them chromed.....
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Guys,
Per the website, they come in raw aluminum only. You can get them chromed on your own, if you'd like.

I sent payment for 2 sets. I like these, alot.

Thanks for hanging in there and getting these out. Nicely done.
 

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
Joined
·
357 Posts
I'll take a set. How do these compare to the DMX belt guards? Do these add horsepower like theirs? :stilpoke: :angeldev:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, mill finish only on the guards. But they're pretty smooth and polish nicely. The nice thing about doing aluminum is that you can give it that "custom" tweak before powdercoating or chroming to fit your bike perfectly.

I stand behind all my products and offer a 1 year full replacement warranty whether you bought it from me or not. Send me a sworn statement signed by 3 witnesses where it will be reviewed by the Tiger Racing warranty approval office before being forwarded to the office of the President and C.E.O. of Tiger Racing, LLC where you shall then receive your FREE replacement. or just email me, I'll handle it.

We've taken orders for 7 sets so far. Wow! Thank you everyone.

Guy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
Will these fit the R model? I also have the gear to polish these, do you know the mil thickness of these?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Very nice, does the upper rear mount to the same location, if so, how well does the threads hold the shock mount?
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
DDstreetrod said:
Will these fit the R model? I also have the gear to polish these, do you know the mil thickness of these?
they should the r uses the same belt guard as other models
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
Is the pricing for the upper and lower guards? also will they work with a 240?
 

·
Will Work For Mod $$
Joined
·
2,866 Posts
tyson876 said:
Is the pricing for the upper and lower guards? also will they work with a 240?

Damn good question about the 240...I had to cut the shit out of SE upper guard to clear my Weld wheel....
 

·
Wore Out Woodworker
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
mustanggt said:
Damn good question about the 240...I had to cut the shit out of SE upper guard to clear my Weld wheel....
I have a 260 and no problems with clearance.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,582 Posts
2fast4u2c said:
Sorry guys, mill finish only on the guards. But they're pretty smooth and polish nicely. The nice thing about doing aluminum is that you can give it that "custom" tweak before powdercoating or chroming to fit your bike perfectly.

I stand behind all my products and offer a 1 year full replacement warranty whether you bought it from me or not. Send me a sworn statement signed by 3 witnesses where it will be reviewed by the Tiger Racing warranty approval office before being forwarded to the office of the President and C.E.O. of Tiger Racing, LLC where you shall then receive your FREE replacement. or just email me, I'll handle it.

We've taken orders for 7 sets so far. Wow! Thank you everyone.

Guy
Guy,
are the SCTA Legal:deal:
:deal:
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
if anyone one needs them powder coated let me know, you can have them shipped directly to me
 

·
Wore Out Woodworker
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
Just PM me if you have any questions.
These things polish up very nice with little effort. I'll post pics later.
 
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Top