1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
289 Posts
Now that is badass. Ever since I sold my 2007 R1 with a Custom LED taillight I've always been wanting something similar to it on a VRod. That is by far the closest thing I've seen yet. Well done! :notworth:

I think you're onto something if you feel like making more LOL

·
Registered
201 Posts
After yet another tail light unit crapped itself (indicators stopped working), I decided I’m NOT spending $700 on another one...time to get back onto one of my projects.
Total cost...about $20.

3 new photos by howquick

New video by howquick

New photo by howquick

New video by howquick
Well done! The LEDs look great!! Hope my never goes out, but if it does, I would like to do what you did, so please post all the part numbers and steps you had to take when you are able. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive been looking at doing the same sort of setup, and taking an account of the parts that I need, baha looks like someone beat me to the punch, but this light strip itself I am about 99 percent sure it is this one. Because it is the one I was going to use... Nice work man you stole the idea right from my head!!! Its 8 inches long and only 10.99 USD Amazon.com: Universal 32 LED Light Strip,Tail Trailer Brake Stop Turn Signal 3528 SMD 8" Flexible LED License Plate Lights for Harley Motorcycle Bike ATV Car RV SUV: Automotive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts