Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making some nice updates to my 2009 VRSCF, and feel the need to share some feedback on two TOP-NOTCH people who have helped me along the way.

Altered State Design

If you don't know, Keith is the man behind ASD. He offers a number of high-quality machined parts for the V-Rod. I reached out to him a while back when I started researching LED / haymaker headlights, since the stock headlight is downright dangerous. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner, although I didn't order anything at the time.

Fast forward several months, and I ordered the Eagle Daymaker with halo ring, and his machined mount in polished, machined aluminum. I initially had some fitment issues, but Keith took care of everything and made sure I was completely satisfied. His bracket coupled with the Eagle LED light have transformed the bike, and I couldn't be happier with it. Seriously, the chunk of billet aluminum housing this light is sexy and oozes quality.

Dutch Custom LED

Angelo is the man as many of you already know. I ordered a LED display board from him in blue, with red needles, along with a brake light flasher that is plug-and-play, and lastly a wiring harness for the daymaker light that I ordered from Keith. Again, answered all of my questions promptly and completed my order quite fast.

These parts have again transformed the look of the bike, updating to what it probably should have looked like from the factory. And, in my opinion, it all does look like it came from the factory this way, no short cuts or crummy work here. All extremely high quality, and I didn't have to cut a single wire to install these components. YES, you can install a daymaker without cutting wires!!

I will post up some pictures once I get some decent ones. I just wanted to let everyone know that these are two AWESOME guys to deal with who offer what I feel are premium products. I couldn't be happier with the products and service, thanks guys!

·
Registered
28 Posts
For me the same!

Also had ordered a mounting from ASD for my LED headlamp from JW Speaker. I combined this with a headlamp visor from a DX.

And also a LED mod from Angelo.

Two very good producers ....

·
F2NV
1,786 Posts
Awesome Shout out !!!
Yes, they have both been great contributors for quite some time. Only positive experiences from each.

Keep it up guys!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Thanks guys! I always try to treat my customers the way I would treat a friend asking for something. I can't say I am always perfect but will do anything I can to make it right!

-Keith

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
A huge thumbs up to Keith & Altered States. I had a odd ball idea, Keith is working on it for me. Prices aren't cheap, you get what you pay for.Keith's work is very high quality. I am anxiously waiting for my controls. I explained what I was looking for, he has figured how to do it. A great person, also does answers his email. Quality products, you bet they are! Dave

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll add my thumbs up for Angelo at Dutch Customs LED. He helped me out with a damaged gauge and new lights for that gauge a few years ago. There was no reason to help me like he did other than being a great guy and provider of exceptional service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.