Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All items in this sale are Alpine unless otherwise noted.....

IVA-W205 Double din DVD touchscreen radio. I have the radio and harness along with the Ipod cable which was an extra option. I'll also include a Peripheral steering wheel control interface for free. This came out of my 05 coupe and I left the nissan harness on it, so if you have a Nissan you should just be able to plug it into your car and be good once you ad some amps... I should have the owners manual, but I just moved so I'll have to dig for it to see if I can find it.....

$300

NVE-N872A DVD rom Navigation. This was and probably still is the best Nav on the market. It's only drawback is that it's an outboard unit, so installation is a little harder, but the faster processor and advanced mapping capabilities far outweigh that. This Nav had an $1195 dealer cost with a retail price of $1695 when it was new.
I have all the harness's and the newest updates to the software..... I should have the owners manual, but I just moved so I'll have to dig for it to see if I can find it.....

$250

TUA-T020XM XM tuner. Pretty self explanitory........

$100

Type R seperates. 6 1/2" woofers with matching tweeters. I had these in the front of my car. They're just about brand new. I replaced the fronts about a month before I sold my car, so these are in really good shape.

$75

PDX 4.100 100x4 amplifier. Super small foot print with tons of power. Amp has some scuff marks on it from being mounted in my trunk...

$250

PDX 1.600 600watt mono amp. Super small foot print with tons of power. Amp has some scuff marks on it from being mounted in my trunk...

$300

12" Type R subwoofer. Dual 4ohm voice coils that handle 600w RMS and 1800w peak....

$75

I'm thinking about selling the radio, nav and xm tuner as a package for $500. I think that's a really good deal given the quality of the parts, but if someone wants just certain parts or if someone wants everything I'm willing to work some deals.

Call me on my cell with any questions.... 732-239-4442

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both amps and the nav are sold.

I still have the radio, xm tuner, front speakers and sub.......

·
Registered
12 Posts
car stereo

This car stereo equipment looks nice. I hope you'll be able to sell it immediately. I got my own car stereo at carparts.com and I think they are just the same but yours is more affordable.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
?????

What are the dimensions on that radio, Mike? Wondering if it'd fit in the truck ('97 Dodge Ram 1500 w/TOTL Infinity radio/CD/tape).

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope won't fit that truck. This is a double din unit and you're truck is din and a half, which is about an inch to small.........

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Ratz!!!

I thought the truck radio was huge but is guess it's just huge-ish. It's getting old and doesn't pick up Car Talk and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me so well anymore.

Oh, well, it was a thought. Thanks for the info; now I know what "double DIN" means, anyway! :rofl2:

·
∙·
244 Posts
Just an FYI. I bought the NAV and Amps.. Everything was in great shape.. I decided not to install the NAV unit so its back up for sale if anyone wants it.

Thanks again Mike!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts