Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new guy to the forum, finally got around to downloading a semi decent shot of my first Harley. I'm 65 and getting younger (at least in my head). Picked up a bone stock 06 "R" with 5000 on the clock from a fella on the big island. Added some bags, sundowner seat, bars for a "B" and mirrors from a 13 Muscle. Not sure what's next but definitely not done. Not too many of these running around Oahu so I am kinda proud of it! BTW if anyone can tell me what these are I would appreciate it. Came with the bags. Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Sports equipment Bicycle part Bumper Automotive exterior Rim

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike. Hope Vegas is treating you well. Quite a fleet you got. I bet you have trouble deciding which one is hitting the road each day. Those are the mounts? The guy i got my bags from said he stripped them off a "B". I see where they would bolt onto the bike so I would assume the larger bolts on the end are for the shocks?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Eye!! the photo is the Discovery Bay parking garage. Thanks for the insight on the mounts. There is someone on the wanted ads that is looking for them. trying to run my count up so I can hook him up. I dont have any use for them and it's better than trashing them;

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! When i first saw a set I knew i had to have them! Picked them up off Ebay. Yeah I heat Spain is cooking right now. One of the things i am enjoying about Hawaii. Its riding weather all year never going over 90 or less than 68. Wish I had gotten here earlier in life.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I try to cruise Kalakaua at least once a week. Oh so true about the rain but so different than mainland rain. I spent 20 years on tanks in the army a lot of that time in Germany. I know what rainy is! Thanks for the reminder for Toys for Tots. Definitely on the to do list. And even though i have the weather, you have the strip. gotta be a cool ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts