Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!
The project is almost done, I have the fork covers for this week… and I guess apart from that small detail it’s all done.

i feel like it would handle better with mid controls.. any idea where canI get something that might work? Maybe from other HD? i might end up selling it if I don’t find something to make me feel more relaxed on the legs.

This is my new ride :)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motor vehicle Vehicle

Fuel tank Motorcycle Tire Automotive fuel system Hood

Attachments

·
Registered Insane
Two 2003 VRSCA's: CTHULHU is Black/Sterling, N/A ; EVIL TWIN is Anodized and S/C
1,138 Posts
Altered State Designs is in the design phase of a mid-mount control kit. Go on their website and apply to their newsletter and they will notify you when they are in production.

·
Registered
120 Posts
"Genuine Harley Davidson V-Rod Mid-Control Kit 50700013 Converts the V-Rod® Night Rod® Special to a sport-oriented midcontrol riding position. Ideal for riders with a short inseam length or for riders that prefer an ... Fits '07-later VRSCDX" .................. I knew they had a kit, was looking to buy a Night Rod Special................ Now, I've switched gears and in the market for the FXDRS (guess I have a thing for the bastard children of H-D)

·
Registered
120 Posts
And I have a 2006 R model that I will never sell .......... bought a 2018 fxbr breakout because I liked the style, Then they came out with the 2019 fxdrs 114........ was waiting for it to be produced in the same sedonia orange as the nightrod was ....... not going to happen since they stopped production 2020 ........ I test drove one and really liked it, found out they sell mid controls for about $1,000 .......... it's my next purchase ....... as soon as I get settled here in Tennessee

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning!
The project is almost done, I have the fork covers for this week… and I guess apart from that small detail it’s all done.

i feel like it would handle better with mid controls.. any idea where canI get something that might work? Maybe from other HD? i might end up selling it if I don’t find something to make me feel more relaxed on the legs.

View attachment 611238
View attachment 611239
That is one sweet looking custom rod!

·
Registered
2009 Night Rod Special
2 Posts
Good morning!

View attachment 611238
View attachment 611239
Nice Build (y)(y),, I just picked up a 2009 Night Rod Special and it has mid controls looking for some forward controls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts