Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

What's it going to do?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one more molex connector to crimp, cut and connect the throttle cables, add oil, coolant, and brake fluid... Soo many modifications to the wiring, etc. take the poll on what you think is going to happen when I press the start button :D. Pictures soon :D.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I said "Nothing" but hope it all comes together for you. Can't wait to see the pics. Definately a nice list of mods you got there.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
V Ride said:
I said "Nothing" but hope it all comes together for you. Can't wait to see the pics. Definately a nice list of mods you got there.
2 months of nights working on this thing - fingers are crossed...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheatin said:
Roman candle baby. Make sure the camera is ready.
Thanks for the hope - lol. Wanna come bye when I 'fire' it up? :D

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
RODent said:
Thanks for the hope - lol. Wanna come bye when I 'fire' it up? :D
:angeldev: I'm sure it'll run like a champ man. I'm oncall till Thursday, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat.

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
im sure it will run.. the unfortunate thing is i dont think it will run the first time... i said nothing. Im putting money on that 1 wire is gonna be loose or something stupid.. sorry man

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Rodent - where are the pics? If you can afford a Turbo, you can afford a camera. I voted nothing as that waht seems to happen all the time on the build bikes on TV... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl:

Keep us in the loop and we want PICS!

·
Registered
162 Posts
are U just installing the turbo? just wanted to make an informed vote:) let us know when U get to take it out and really run, i haven't seen a turbo'd V in person before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts